Consumer Network is now looking for their 500th volunteer!
Consumer Focus Scotland are looking for new volunteers from the Western Isles and would like to hear from people who are interested in consumer issues such as education, the environment, health, food, housing, post and public services. Our Consumer Network is a group of home-based volunteers who act as our ‘eyes and ears’ across the country - participating in our research programme and helping to identify local consumer issues.
For more information have a look at our website:
- Have your say on key consumer issues - give us your views on the government, regulators and service providers
- Speak directly to experts at our discussion groups - an opportunity to put your points and questions directly to people who have the answers and the power to act
- Be part of a network of consumers and share your views, experiences and ideas with them
- Investigate local services and facilities - tell us how they are performing in your community
- Keep up to date with consumer issues through our weekly/monthly email roundup of key press stories and our quarterly newsletter